If you would like to obtain a free SSL Certificate for one of your domains (i.e. “yourdomain.com”), please follow the following steps:
- Setup an email address “email@example.com” and ensure that it can receive emails.
- Open a support ticket to Technical Support Department with the title “SSL Certificate Request – yourdomain.com” and let us know that the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” has already been setup.
- Upon confirmation from one of our staffs, a verification email will be sent to “email@example.com”.
- Follow the instructions within the email to complete the verification process.
- Respond to the support ticket to let us know you have verified the email address.
Once the above 5 steps are completed, our staffs will proceed to assist you with the installation of the SSL Certificate and revert to you via the same ticket.